Listning ID 653781
Inheritance lawyer services • legal advice on inheritance to determine the prospects for registration of inheritance;
• performance of legal examination of all documents on the inheritance, to identify inaccuracies;
• an attempt to resolve the conflict of inheritance between the heirs before the case is considered in court;
• preparation of all necessary documents for inheritance and their submission;
• representing the interests of the heir in court;
• challenging the deal that was concluded when determining the shares of each heir;
• analysis of the current legal status of all hereditary property;
• assisting in the seizure of property, which, according to the documents, was inherited;
• appeal against decisions of the succession court through higher instances.
What is the difference between a notary's consultation and an inheritance lawyer's consultation?
The notary is engaged only in the opening and registration of the inheritance.
The range of activities of a lawyer in inheritance cases is wider: he can independently collect documents for inheritance instead of an heir, provide legal advice on inheritance, and consider the possibility of challenging notarial acts. In addition, heirs often trust lawyers to prepare for court proceedings - drafting lawsuits, complaints, petitions, etc.
We undertake and successfully solve even those inheritance cases that others have refused. We help if the notary refused to issue an inheritance. Often heirs who are already desperate to formalize their inheritance come to us. We help to formalize the inheritance, even if it has not been formalized for years, if the deadline for accepting the inheritance is missed, if there are no documents for the inheritance property. We draw up the inheritance at the notary and through the court.
In what cases, when accepting an inheritance, the assistance of an inheritance lawyer is needed: • Expiration of the period for accepting an inheritance
• Disputes when allocating a share in the estate of the spouses
• The need to confirm the degree of relationship between the heir and the testator
• Deprivation of the right to inheritance of relatives recognized as unworthy
• Issues of taxation when accepting an inheritance
• Disputes regarding the place of opening of the inheritance
• Refusal of a notary to issue a certificate of inheritance
• Registration of inheritance abroad by Ukrainian heirs
• Recognition of the invalidity of the will
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author
© 2001-2022 Classifieds of Kharkiv and Buy, sell in the cities of Ukraine. in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.
Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .
This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.